That’s why we suggest our clients meet with us well before the end of the year so we strategize an approach that will legally minimize your taxes.
ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS:
When we work with you on Tax Planning, our process begins with asking a number of questions to identify possible solutions. But it’s more than that; for instance, we might ask you:
- Do you have a retirement plan for your business?
- Do you plan to expand your business?
- Do you know what the cause is of your cash-flow issues?
- Are you planning to purchase major equipment?
- Are you aware of accelerated depreciation strategies?
Your answers to these and other important questions, and our solutions, may have a substantial impact on reducing your business taxes.
YOUR CPA IS ONE OF YOUR MOST VALUABLE BUSINESS ASSETS.
Now more than ever, small and mid-size businesses are faced with rising costs and taxes that may seem unfair at times. As costs rise and profits decline, it’s critical for businesses’ survival to have an expert tax planning strategist on their team. Pogosian Nazaryan & Company, CPA is that expert.
Our firm has in-depth knowledge of the latest tax laws to serve all of your accounting needs including: filing complex returns, tax planning, IRS representation, and serving as your part-time CFO. Our founder, Vardan Pogosian, brings to the firm almost ten years of experience with the IRS. Together with his team, we implement the most cost effective proactive tax planning strategies for our clients to legally minimize business taxes — so they can keep more of their hard – earned money.
- If you are concerned about the amount of taxes you are currently paying,
- If you would like to reduce your business taxes while saving for your retirement,
- If, as a business owner, you want to make your operations more efficient, increase profitability and minimize debt,
- And if you are not sure if you have sufficient assets for your expansion goals or are wondering how it will affect your profit,
It’s time to schedule an appointment with Pogosian Nazaryan & Company, CPA.