Setup a Free Consultation with a Los Angeles CPA – Get Expert Answers
Former IRS Agent & Los Angeles CPA – Vardan Pogosian
Finding a CPA in Los Angeles, CA can be a daunting task. At times we’re stuck not knowing what questions to ask or where to begin. That’s why it’s important to schedule an initial consulting with a CPA or CPA firm before you engage with them in business. Los Angeles CPA tax planning and preparation expert Vardan Pogosian will provide you with a free initial consultation at his office in order to get a better feel for his services and fees.
Vardan Pogosian worked for the IRS for 9 years as a Revenue Agent (Tax Auditor). While working at the IRS he handled both small business/self-employed and large corporation/international divisions of the IRS. Vardan also helped senior IRS tax attorneys on various tax court cases and trials. His experience with the IRS and knowing how they work as an organization makes him a powerful and knowledgeable CPA.
Schedule Your Next Visit
Contact us today and schedule your free consultation with former IRS agent, Vardan Pogosian. We will discuss your business needs and will take the initiative to ask you the right questions to help you get a better understanding of how a Los Angeles CPA can help you or your business.
Industries We Service:
Driving Directions from Los Angeles to Glendale
- Head northwest on W 1st St toward S Spring St
- Slight right to stay on W 1st S
- Continue straight onto Glendale Blvd
- Continue on CA-2 N to Glendale. Take the Brand Blvd exit from CA-134 W
- Slight right onto CA-2 N (signs for California 2 N)
- Take the exit onto CA-134 W toward Ventura
- Take the Brand Blvd exit toward Central Ave
- Follow Goode Ave and N Central Ave to W Glenoaks Blvd
- Continue onto Goode Ave
- Turn right onto N Central Ave
- Turn left onto W Glenoaks Blvd